A wild canine endemic to many parts of Australia, the dingo generally inhabits grasslands and forests and is thought to have descended from semi-domesticated dogs. Despite the diversity of wildlife across Australia, dingoes are the continent’s largest terrestrial predator.
- Scientific Name: Canis lupus dingo
- Characteristics: Although they’re not generally aggressive, dingoes are probably best studied with our figurine, rather than up close in real life. Individually painted and hand crafted by professionals, our wildlife models allow you to visit all of the exotic corners of the world from your living room!
- Size and Color: 4 inches long and 2.25 inches tall, our dingo statuette is a touch longer than a deck of cards stood on its side. It has a sandy orange coat with a cream-colored underside.
- This Dingo is part of the Wild Safari® Wildlife collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.