Historically, Arabian Foals were the result of intense, selective breeding by their Bedouin masters, who were quite particular about which horses should be allowed to breed and carry on the line. Their distinctive shape is evident even in newborns.
- Scientific Name: Equus caballus
- Characteristics: Foals always look gangly because their long legs appear to support undersized bodies, but this feature allows the young to walk and run from birth. This well-muscled Arabian Foal is ready for action.
- Size and Color: A sleek black coat contrasts with a splash of white between the Arabian’s eyes and down its muzzle. The Foal figure is 3 ½ inches long and 3 inches tall, about the size of a softball.
- The Arabian Foal is part of the Winner's Circle collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free