Qianzhousaurus has been nicknamed “Pinocchio Rex” due to its long and slender snout. It could reach a length of nearly 30 feet long and was a smaller relative of Tyrannosaurus rex.
- Scientific Name: Qianzhousaurus (“Qianzhou [a prefecture in China] lizard”)
- Characteristics: This accurate and hand-painted Qianzhousaurus is full of detail. Its build is slim, with the slender snout that gave it the nickname “Pinocchio Rex”. This dino is in a walking pose with its mouth open. The figure is sculpted with lips, based on the idea that as a land-based predator, Qianzhousaurus would need something to protect its teeth from the open air.
- Size and Color: The Qianzhousaurus figure is about 9 ½ inches long and about 3 ½ inches high, about the size of a pair of scissors. Its coloration is a greenish brown above, fading to orange on its sides and a sandy brown below. Light brown stripes run down its back, legs and tail. It has gray claws, off-white head crests and nasal horns, and a glossy pink mouth.
- The Qianzhousaurus is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free