The distinctive dome-headed Pachycephalosaurus is believed to have used its thick skull during combat with others of its species, perhaps while trying to impress potential mates. They may have butted their heads together, or slammed them into each other’s sides. This detailed Pachycephalosaurus figure will transport you back to the Late Cretaceous Period!
- Scientific Name: Pachycephalosaurus (“thick-headed lizard”)
- Characteristics: This bone-headed Pachycephalosaurus features its trademark domed skull and bony knobs on its head that the dinosaur is well known for. Its head features an injury from combat, which is a feature that has been found on at least one Pachycephalosaur skull.
- Size and Color: This Pachycephalosaurus figure is 8 inches long and 3 ¾ inches tall, about the size of a pair of scissors. Its body is a dull orange with light blue-gray stripes running down its back, sides, and underbelly. Its beak, bony knobs and claws are a warm gray.
- The Pachycephalosaurus is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free