Camarasaurus was a large sauropod dinosaur, growing up to 75 feet long. It lived during the Late Jurassic Period, 150 million years ago, and is known to have tussled with the predatory Allosaurus.
- Scientific Name: Camarasaurus, meaning ‘Chambered lizard’
- Characteristics: This hand-painted figure features accurate details of Camarasaurus’s distinctive features, including its blunt, squarish head and relatively short neck (for a sauropod).
- Size and Color: : This Camarasaurus figure is 13 ½ inches and 6 ¼ inches tall, slightly longer than a standard American ruler and a bit taller than a can of soda. Its main coloration is gray above and cream below, with cream markings on its face and brown striping along its back and tail. Its eyes are yellow-orange.
- The Camarasaurus is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free